Changes in v1.0.2 May 5, 2014 6:02:11 GMT -5
Post by Stray on May 5, 2014 6:02:11 GMT -5
- Added Live 9.1.2 compatibility and also removed support for Live versions prior to Live 9.1.2.
- Fixed issue where the TglPlugins assignment (accessible in Navigation Mode) would send the wrong shortcut on OS X.
- Fixed issue where the flashing LED functionality of the Display Buttons could leave LEDs in an incorrect state when flashing stopped.
- Fixed issue on OS X where the flashing LED functionality of the Pads would not update properly when returning to Session Mode.
- Fixed issue in Clip Play Mode where it was possible that the Clip Chopping functionality could move a Clip’s End Marker or attempt to move a Clip’s Start Marker past its End Marker.
- Fixed issue that could occur with Clip Loop Control in Clip Play Mode where a Clip’s End Marker could be moved as a result of changing the size/position of its Loop.
- The default Note Repeat Rate in Note Mode is now 1/16.
- The default Resolution in the Sequence Super-Mode is now 1/16.
- Clips created by the Sequence Super-Mode will now be automatically named.
- In Session Mode, the Pads can now reflect the color of the Clips they control.
- Added new option in UserPreferences (USE_COLORED_SESSION) that determines whether or not the Pads in Session Mode should reflect Clip color.
NOTES: If you’ve modified your UserPreferences.txt file and don’t want to lose your changes, back up the file BEFORE installing the new version of MXT-Live. After installing, copy the text you don’t want to lose from the UserPreferences.txt file you backed up into the allotted space in the new UserPreferences.txt file that the installer will install.
v1.0.1 was used for a temporary compatibility patch.